*Airfare, lodging and quad rental costs not included where applicable- (approx. $500-$900 for flights), lodging (approx.$900), and quad rentals ($250 per quad for 3 day rental. 2 people per quad max.) arranged by participants with direction from our tour operator.
OPTION 1 -NICOYA PENINSULA TOUR
Price = $4000
- Leave departure city to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Walk next door to "pre-scheduled" Sansa Airlines Flight to Cobano
- +Luggage Charge (*if applicable)
- Taxi Van (Holds 10 min/15 people max) from Cobano to Hotel - stop for supplies & food (Additional Charges depending on clients food preferences)- transport to lodging option- food prepared at Hotel
- Montezuma - Van Transport to Zipline/Waterfall Canopy Tour, "Fruit and Snacks" picnic included, Walk to Falls for swim, Town Intro and Playa Grande beach walk w/stop at Piedras Colorado for picnic (included), return walk, Dinner in Montezuma($20 meal budget), Meet taxi for return to hotel.
- Mal Pais/St. Theresa- Taxi from Delicias to Mal Pais/St. Theresa. Surfing, Beach combing, Shopping, Lunch at Playa Carmen ($20 meal budget for lunch), walk beach to Yoga
- Sunset "Yoga" from resort and dinner ($20 meal budget included), Return taxi to hotel 8 p.m.
- Rent ATV's in Montezuma for 3 days- each ATV can fit 2 people per= $250 w/$800 security deposit on credit card, Trip to Cabuya for breakfast, travel to our 111 acre private farm overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Trail rides, 100ft. waterfalls, birds, wildlife observation. Dinner at Hotel.
- Reserva Cabo Blanco Tour- Breakfast at Hotel- Ride ATV's to Cabo Blanco- 1st park established in C. R.- Half day- bring food/water. restaurant for early dinner ($20 per person meal budget), return by Buena Vista Road for Sunset.
- Free Day- ATV's available for the last day- Clients can go wherever they prefer. If a Guide needed =$35 per quad per hour. Return ATV's in Montezuma. Dinner optional in town then taxi to return to hotel.
- Wake at 5:30 a.m., sunrise breakfast at hotel, 8 a.m. taxi shuttle for 10-15 persons to Cobano Airport and return to San Jose, Costa Rica San Juan Santamaria International Airport (included) or individual taxi depending on flight schedules (w/additional fee approx. $60), Customs, Return to U.S. or home country.
*Extended stay and adventure options available upon request for additional expense. Contact us to discuss.
OPTION 2- PERMACULTURE PENINSULA TOUR
Trip Pricing: $3000
Airfare not included
* Includes most meals, two hotel nights, transport between the farm and hotels, meals and first night intro dinner, camping at the farm, workshops, birding, hiking, swimming at the waterfalls, etc at the farm.
- Arrive at the Hotel by 8 pm for Introduction Dinner.
- After breakfast, transport to the farm, start workshops and see the farm, camp at the farm.
- At 11 am transport leaves the farm for Mal Pais hotel (included). Free to roam.
- 10 am transport returns to farm, workshops, meditations, guests camp in a tent.
- Permaculture/Natural Building Workshops. Enjoy the farm rivers, views, trails!
- See Cabo Blanco Costa Rica’s first national park (fee included), stop at restaurant (not included), see sights, bring a bathing suit and go to hotel.
- Leave the workshop and head home or take the extended stay commercial tour (not included).
Needs before coming:
- Travel Insurance
- Hiking Boots
- Water Bottle
- Any other special considerations
- *Bring water jugs, eye wear, face masks/bandanas, medication, snacks as needed.
OPTION 3 - CUSTOMIZED TOUR
We customize a trip considering your specialized requests and needs.
* Pricing depends on time of the year and applicable details"